The Society meets at 1:00 P.M. on the 2nd Sunday of each month (with some exceptions). See Event calendar for exact date.
We have in-person meetings at the South Coast Botanic Garden each month except for December (Holiday Party) and April (Show and Sale). Our meetings are open to the public with Garden admission
Society members are welcome to bring along guests. To join the South Coast Cactus & Succulent Society click here.
1:00 til 1:30 is for socialization and set-up.
The program generally starts at 1:30 with the guest speaker giving a video presentation and talk.
Call the club President for information about the club: Maria Capaldo (310) 346-6206
- Knowledgeable growers, scholars, explorers, and advanced hobbyists give one-hour programs that are open to the public.
- Unusual succulent plants are offered for sale.
- For Members only . . .
- Birth month and door prize plants.
- Cactus and succulent of the month competition.
- A brag table gives members a chance to bring in unusual plants, plants in flower, plants that have a problem, or plants with no name; and ask more knowledgeable members about them.